How to Return an Item
For fast service, we suggest you place a new order for the new product and then contact us to return the product you no longer want. Les motoneiges Gero will temporarily charge your credit card for replacement items. When we receive your returned package, we will refund the item to your credit card.
Return and Refund Policy
- If you wish to return an item, you must contact us within 10 days following the date of arrival of your item.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will issue a refund to your credit card or a store credit.
- All parts and oils are non-reimbursable and non-exchangeable. You can return your other items physically in the store and we will evaluate whether we take them back or not.
- Refunds for credit card purchases are made on the same card.
- Please note that your credit card company may take from 2 to 15 additional days to apply the credit to your account.
- We exchange only new items, with labels and in the original packaging. The manufacturer’s packaging must be unmarked. Do not use the manufacturer’s box as a return box. A 20% restocking fee will be charged.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs associated with the return of your item to our warehouses. Les motoneiges Gero does not reimburse these fees. We recommend that you use a shipping method that includes insurance and a tracking number.
- We do not accept returns of products for which shipping has not been prepaid.
- Les motoneiges Gero is not responsible for any loss or damage related to returned packages. Also, we suggest that you insure your package with the carrier. We cannot reimburse damaged items.
- You must file a request before returning an item.
- All liquidation products are final sales and cannot be returned. Manufacturer’s defects are acceptable.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise that has already been worn is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to try on your boots and helmets indoors before making your first trip outdoors.
- Parts and accessories already installed on a vehicle cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise showing signs of use (smell, hair, etc.) will not be refunded.
Instructions for Helmets and Clothing
- Garments must be returned in their original packaging with original labels. The plastic bag protects the item in the box, so it must also be returned with the product.
- Helmets must be returned in the original box with all documentation, labels and accessories sent.